Saturday, November 28, 2009

R2 Day 52 - Back & Biceps

My arms are like jelly after this one. It is hard work, but I like it. I had no confidence going into the pull ups, and they sucked. A little disappointed in that. But after a week and a half of not doing them, what can I expect? Gotta stay on top of those bastards.
Got a shock this morning when I checked the paper. There are a few headlines I dread and I hope I never see them. Maybe just two or three. "Tiger Woods: Car Crash" is one of them, and that's what I saw when I checked out Drudge Report this morning. No, I thought. Please, no. Turns out he backed his car into a fire hydrant outside his house at 2 in the morning and cut his lip. It seemed he was unconscious for a while, though, so he must have bumped his head. Where was he going at 2 in the morning? Maybe he's still on Australian time. Maybe he had a fight with his wife. Probably he was going for a workout or something. None of my business, I'm just glad he's okay.
Didn't play Mass Effect last night. I went to bed really early.

No comments:

Post a Comment