Monday, November 2, 2009

R2 Day 25 - X Stretch

I had X Stretch today, which was awesome. The quickest hour of my life maybe. I really needed it, because I've been feeling really tight around the neck and shoulders.
It has been raining all day. I took Will to the pool this morning, which he loves. He gets his floaties on and just floats around. He can't swim yet, but it looks like his dog paddle is coming along okay. He started talking to a couple of little girls, and their father chatted with us too, and talking to Will he said "Where are your goggles? Get daddy to buy you some goggles." I had to laugh, because this is the second time someone's mentioned that we don't wear goggles.
The way these people get others to conform, it's kind of frightening. I hate wearing goggles. I'm not swimming, I'm just messing around in the water. Besides, they never fit right, and they leave rings around your eyes and you look like a freak for the rest of the day. You and your goggle buddies can kiss my ass. I'm not part of your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment