Saturday, November 21, 2009

R2 Day 45 - Recovery 4 Results

A tough, tough day. Still feel like shit, but my wife and two kids feel worse apparently, so I did everything today. Laundry, cooking, cleaning. My wife is wearing a mask and is mumbling all the time so I can't understand what she's saying and she gets upset when I say "What?" I swear, I am one arguement away from packing my bags. It's been that kind of day.
Who knows when this sickness will end? And it's not even swine flu. Man, if one of us get that in the next week I hope I'm the one who gets it and I hope it takes me out. Till then, I'll keep doing Recovery 4 Results until this headache stops, the congestion in my lungs clears up, and I feel like living again. I bought some hayfever medicine today. Damn it is strong. Dries me up good, but it spaces me out big time.

1 comment:

  1. Remember we go through peaks and troughs. Some days suck real bad but its not forever. Hope you get better soon X

    ReplyDelete