Sunday, November 15, 2009

R2 Day 39 - Yoga, ARX

So the Pac-man wins the boxing and Tiger wins the golf. And just to spare you the fake outrage next year, Tiger will not be coming back to Melbourne to defend his title. Man, two hours after he wins it's all, are you coming back? Say you're coming back, please! Yes! He kind of said he was! Melbourne is high maintenance. Remember when Jack Nicklaus came to Melbourne years ago? You probably don't, but he came to Australia many times throughout his career, but had never happened to play the queen of Australian golf courses, Royal Melbourne. So finally he plays on it, and everyone's like, it's the best course in the world, right? Right? And then he goes and calls it "a good member's course." He meant it as a compliment, sort of, but the stink it caused, oh my god. He had to backtrack and apologize or he would have been chased out of town. So everyone loves Tiger now and the money was all worth it and what a fantastic week for golf and Nettles or whatever his name is is the future of Australian golf, and he said he was coming back! No, he said he would love to come back. Meaning he probably won't.
So yoga today and another Ab Ripper X. A good workout. Got the big one tomorrow after work, Legs & Back, but to be honest, and I know this is the long hard road stage of P90X and my frame of mind is just a reaction to it, at the moment I'm struggling to find any meaning in it all. The intensity I am managing to create for my workouts comes from an empty place, and I'm just hoping it can get me through the next month and a half because I don't have much else going for me except for my health, and if I lose that then I will be really down. I think that's why I'm dreading getting sick so much, and also why I am an asshole to be around.
Anyway, no big deal. Work tomorrow, dishes after dinner, workout, TV, and bed. Do that a few times, then see where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment