Sunday, November 15, 2009

R2 Day 38 - Back & Biceps, ARX

This workout was shot to peices by Jo Jo. Junko and Will went out to one of his kindergarten friend's house for dinner, and I tried to squeeze this in while Jo Jo slept. I got 20 minutes through it when he woke up crying, so I went upstairs and tried to get him back to sleep. When it didn't work I gave up and put him down and did Ab Ripper X in the lounge room as he screamed. Which wasn't long, as it turned out, because he loved the Ab Ripper X and watching daddy do the same thing as the TV. He laughed and laughed. So that calmed him down so I put a video on for him and gave him some toys and made myself some dinner, then made him some milk. I watched the end of FlashFoward from last week, and then Junko and Will came home and I finished the workout. So the numbers are kind of meaningless, but I did it nonetheless. I'm really looking forward to the Manny Pac-man (can't spell his last name) and Cotto fight tonight. I hope I can download it quickly.
Tiger by two shots. I'm really glad he won it. He didn't have to beat much but he still had to hole the putts.

No comments:

Post a Comment