Tuesday, November 10, 2009

R2 Day 33 - Legs & Back

Wow, I just killed Legs & Back today. 83 pull ups! I should say, like I said before in another post, not all of them are consecutive. I do as many as I can before I think that the neck muscle that was giving me trouble in the early weeks might start hurting again. Then I lower myself down (not just let go and fall to the ground) and shake it out a little, then do it again. I am careful not to jump up to the bar either. I start at the bottom and lift myself up. So all of the pull ups I do are genuine pull ups. For example, in the second round of wide front pull ups I did eight pull ups. I did five and then stopped, shook it out, then did two more, stopped and shook it out, and then I squeezed out one more. I'm very pleased with 83. That's 13 more than in my last week of round 1. But then I would just do as many as I could consecutively and then that was it.
I'm going to stop using Ventolin for my asthma. I've been using it too much and I don't think it's any good for my rosacea. Some people on the net have associated the two. I probably should stop using it anyway. Only for full-on attacks, which I hardly ever get.

No comments:

Post a Comment