Monday, November 23, 2009

R2 Day 47 - Recovery 4 Results

I'm feeling a little better, but not much. My eyes hurt when I move them around. I am lightheaded, and although the hayfever medicine I took last night has dried me up, I can't taste or smell anything. I don't want to take it again today or I will pass out. All in all, I'm probably not in the best shape to approach Legs & Back, the hardest workout of the week. Another couple of easy days then I have to man up and and show my body that it's had its time to heal, and now it has to start bringing it again.
Hey, another one of my stories is up on 365 tomorrows. Check it out. It's part of my 'novel'. It's weird when I read stuff I wrote ages ago and have kind of forgotten writing it. I can see where my ego has gotten in the way, or something is phrased confusingly that I should have picked up but couldn't because my eye wasn't fresh. The way I see it, if I can get rid of anything that does not explain the story clearly, or doesn't say something about the character, or that pulls the reader out of the story like a word like "breathless" to describe Alan's voice, then it might be readable. I'm surprised this one got published because it's from my novel that I have never finished writing with a little twist I put at the end to give it some structure, though I don't think it did really. It should get some criticism in the forum. I sent another one in the other week which is better, so I hope that gets published.

No comments:

Post a Comment