Tuesday, November 3, 2009

R2 Day 26 - Core Synergistics

I think Core Synergistics is the hardest workout in the P90X system. The middle 20 minutes is just torture. I don't like how Tony messes around with the Superman/Banana boat exercise either, changing them around so quickly. I ignore him during this exercise. That one minute iso run just kills me. I'm looking forward to getting back into the weights on Thursday. I've got two Yogas and two Ab Ripper Xs before then, one scheduled and one that I owe from last Thursday, so I should be raring to go. I want to make Phase 2 the most intense phase I have ever done. I want to increase the numbers, lose some weight, and get really lean.
So my first two weeks of scheduled Japanese study have gone reasonably well. I passed my bi-weekly test with flying colours. I might be a chance, you know. Regardless, December '10 will be my goal for reaching Level 1. Or actually, N1, which it will be called from next year. They are changing the system. In fact, I have been invited to sit a practice test two weeks before the real test which they are holding to establish the new levels and just generally see how the new system goes. Should be good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment