Sunday, October 11, 2009

R2 Day 3 - Arms & Shoulders

My chest was really sore from the other day, so that made even the stretches tough. But the numbers were really good initially, then dropped off a little at the end just like they did the other day. I guess this is a pattern I can expect for a week or two until I get back into proper shape. Again, left the Ab Ripper X until the next day, and I'll do it after yoga. Doing it after a cardio workout isn't as daunting to me as doing it after a resistance workout, so I think I'll keep doing it this way.
I'm taking Will to Osu Kannon today for a festival they have there every year. I think it's where all the buskers and street performers meet up and do their stuff. I saw a little on the news last year and it looked freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment