Saturday, October 17, 2009

R2 Day 10 - Shoulders & Arms

I like this workout. It's fast, hard, and the results are right there. Bang! Arm pump! Halfway through and it feels like my arms are pumped up with blood and the skin is being stretched. I suppose that's what's happening. Recently I've been getting a weird feeling in the back of my neck and behind my right eye when I'm straining. I'm probably pulling a muscle deep down in my neck. I do feel a little out of line in the upper back/neck area, so maybe another trip to the chiropractor's is in order. Get my back cracked.
I took Will to a park today. There was a festival there, and lots to see and do. I'll put some photos up later in the week. Spiderman was on TV tonight, so he went and got the Spiderman costume I bought him and looked at it. Didn't put it on, though. I think he was just trying to get his head around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment