Sunday, October 4, 2009

Going Home Tomorow

I'm going back to Japan tomorrow. I've had about ten days living like an unemployed man. Watching movies, drinking beer in the afternoons etc. It's all good, but I'm looking forward to seeing the family again. Especially Will. I can't wait to take him to a festival in the city next weekend. I'm also looking forward to the fitness test on Wednesday. I'm going to start my second round of P90X. I'm having second thoughts while I type this, but have relaxed on the fitness and the food this week because I know that this is what I will do when I get back. I'll also have two months of study to pass the Japanese test. Going to be busy, but the weather will be great and I know I can do it. At the moment it's difficult to justify spending all this money to basically come here and bludge, but I needed it, and I feel really positive going forward as everyone says here.

No comments:

Post a Comment