Sunday, October 18, 2009

R2 Day 11 - Yoga, ARX

Yoga today was much better than last week. Real strong. Faded away at the end a little, but next week should be even better. Ab Ripper X hurt, as usual. My headache or strained muscle in my head or whatever it is is good today, no problems. Another weird thing is happening though. I will wake up in the middle of the night, and my left collar will be wet with sweat. This has happened every night for the last week. I'm guessing that I'm sleeping on my left side, and the new blanket that I bought a couple of weeks ago is too thick and I sweat. Tonight I'll be sure to be on my right side when I fall asleep and see what happens. Really odd. Also Junko says I'm talking to myself in my sleep, which I do sometimes. I have to take care not to run myself down. 8 hours sleep a night and all that.
I am a little annoyed at myself, actually. I have been doing a little studying, very little, but looking at one of my textbooks this afternoon, and seeing the amount of shit that I don't know and need to memorize, I don't think I will pass the level 2 test. I probably could if I devoted every single spare waking moment to it, but I'm not going to do that. I don't want to do that. So what I've decided to do is to make a realistic study schedule with the aim of passing the test in July. I will still take the test in December, but I am not expecting to pass. I will be studying, but not enough to assure a pass. I'd say the chances are 50/50. I'll get in in July, and I'll get an experience of what the test is like (the last time I took it was in '02 or something) in December. And hey, if I do happen to pass, I'll forget July and spend a year of consistent, planned study and get my level 1 in December '10. I should have done all this months ago, but hey. Nothing will change the fact that I have better things to do than study. Or that I can think of better things to do than study. I just have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment