Saturday, October 24, 2009

R2 Day 17 - Shoulders & Arms

Felt really good today. Numbers great, pump awesome. I was a little worried that I would get the headache/muscle pain in my neck again, and I did feel it a little, but it went away quickly. I was looking at my notes from when I was doing P90, about a year ago, and I complained about the same pain once when I pushed a little too hard during maximum push ups. I said I thought I was having a stroke or something. Might even have been early in the blog when I was doing P90 Master. Dunno. It does feel like I'm having a stroke. It's horrible.
Had a nice, relaxing day. Did some study, ate okay, played with the boys. I just finished watching "Moon" with Sam Rockwell. Good movie. It probably would have made a really good computer game. Dunno why I think that. *SPOILER ALERT* The science fiction novel I've been half-finished (or half-started, depending on how you look at it) for about two years now also involves clones and a friendly, helpful on-board computer (mine has the face of a lego-man, this one had a simple smiley face). It's called "Control Damage". Fuck it, I might post the first chapter of it one day and you can tell me what you think. Tell me what you think is wrong with it, because if you tell me it's good I'll just think you're lying. Hah! I'll tidy it up and post it in a week or two. Give me something to do during the quieter moments at work instead of whatever else it is I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment