Friday, October 9, 2009

Round 2 Day 2 - Plyo, ARX

Lots of breaks. Brought it though. My legs where a little shaky for a while there, but came good at the end. What a workout this is. Awesome stuff. My upper body is sore from yesterday, so I'm expecting similar stuff from my legs tomorrow. I've got Will's sports day, so that will be fun. I'll put some pictures up. We had a great day today and yesterday. Forgot to mention the hurricane that come over yesterday morning. Nearly blew the house down, I swear. The weather after a hurricane is always great. The air is clean, skies are blue, like everything has been given a wash. Today when Will got home from Kinda we went to the park and he had a great time. He's into Momotaro, which is a Japanese fairy tale about a boy born from a peach or something who is incredibly strong. So lately I have become the evil ogre that Momotaro fights, so he's attacking me all the time. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment