Friday, October 16, 2009

R2 Day 9 - Plyo, ARX

I did ARX in the morning and then followed it up with Plyo a half hour later. Big day. Plyo is such a grind. I can't wait until I'm back in the shape I was two months ago when I could just power through this and other workouts. I'm over the initial soreness now, but I'm feeling pretty tired and I'm getting crabbier as the days go on. I'm hoping for a solid eight hours tonight. The diet is suffering a little becuase of this too, I think. Whenever I get a little run down I start to get a bit lazy with my eating. The main meals are fine; porridge, salad sandwiches, slop on rice, but in between is where the problems are. It doesn't help when Nori, the guy I 'teach' English to every week, brings me a cake he bought from the best bakery in the best department store in Nagoya, Takashimaya. Best cake I've ever had. Never been much of a cake guy, but this was the shit. Anyway, after Plyo I went to the bathhouse and got cleaned up and had a good soak in a hot bath. Felt awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment