Monday, October 19, 2009

R2 Day 12 - Legs & Back

It's funny but I'm not finding this workout as daunting as I did last time. Maybe because I'm taking a few breaks here and there. Chair pose is an absolute killer. It's funny how a move that involves not moving can make you out of breath. I did 68 pull ups tonight. I forgot to bring my schedule home from work, but I'm sure it's more than I did last week, and probably near where I finished last round. The first set of pull ups gave me that bloody ache in the back of my neck again, but it was fine after that. I have to learn how to relax my neck when I'm doing them, though it gets really hard to do during the last few pull ups. My right ankle is aching, and the skin on my right toe has split, but these are small things. Other than that, feeling fine. No sweaty left side last night either.

No comments:

Post a Comment