Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Round 3: Day 7 - Yoga

I did Legs & Back last night, and I'm hurting already, barely 12 hours later. I did an abbreviated version of Legs & Back, and I'll think I'll continue to do it like this. The first half of L&B is fine. Well, not fine, pretty bloody hard. It just destroys me every time. Wall squats, balance lunges, one legged wall squats, deadlift squats, all that. Plus the pull ups. Then after the short halftime break, the workout gets a bit loose, in my opinion. So I skip the Dreya's 3-way lunges, and then I skip the sneaky lunges. I do the next two exercises, then I skip the toe-roll iso lunges, do the pullups, and then skip the Groucho walk. In the past I have never done these exercises with any intensity anyway, so I may as well just skip them and make the whole ordeal shorter and more appealing. It shortens the second round by about 10 minutes. When I do it like this, I see the first round as a lot of leg exercises with some pull ups thrown in, and the second round as a lot of pullups with some leg exercises thrown in. I like it. Well, I don't like it, but you know what I mean.
Tonight I've got to squeeze in Yoga between meeting Nori and packing for Hawaii. We leave tomorrow night, Thursday night, and fly all night, and arrive in Hawaii Thursday morning. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment