Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3Resurrection - Day 17. 30-15

Tonight I'm going to do a workout I haven't done before. It's from Tony's One on One series, and it's called 30-15. It's a pretty simple workout. 30 pushups, 15 pullups. 20 times, I think. I don't think I'll be able to do 30-15, more like 20-8 or something. I'll do 20-8, and see how I go. I didn't do X Stretch last night, but I did do Ab Ripper X.
I was listening to a news podcast, and they were interviewing some guy about money in judicial elections in America. I wasn't really listening to it, until the guy said, "the optics aren't good". I thought he was talking about his eyesight or something at first, but then I realised he was talking about appearances, as in "it doesn't look good when judges are taking campaign contributions from large law firms". I predict that this will become the new "buzz" expression of this year. Who will be the first player, coach, or commentator in the AFL to use this expression? Got to be Craig Hutchison. My prediction is that it will take it's place amongst the greats, like "going forward", "don't have the cattle", "trust the process", and last year's champion, "tick all the boxes". The Brisbane Lions do not reprimand their troubled new recruit Brendon Fevola for making public a nude photo of star-fucker Laura Bingle. The optics aren't good. Gary Ablett stays at Geelong and also signs a million dollar endorsement with Cotton On, run by a Geelong businessman. The optics aren't good. Anyway, I'll trust the process going forward, and expect to hear this again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment