Thursday, March 11, 2010

3Resurrection - Day 24. Chest & Back

I have been smacked upside the head with hay fever today. I took a pill and now I'm all high and dry. I don't know which is worse. It's a beautiful day outside today, though. A nice change from all the grey skies and rain that we've been having lately.
Last night I did Chest & Back. I was ready to destroy it, but when I was doing my second pull up exercise I got that pain in the neck again, and it almost floored me. I hate it. It feel like I have cramp right deep inside my neck, and I get an instant headache. Maybe I had a stroke. My motor functions are fine, but if I was to lose 20% brain functionality, would I know? So I sat down for a few minutes and tried to recover. I thought about aborting the workout, but then I thought about how I'd been listening to that voice a bit too much lately, and I told it to shut up, and I would do this workout even if it was going to kill me. Pffft, the voice said, whatever. Dickhead. So I proceeded with caution and did ok in the end. But like I did the last time it happened, I'm going to have to avoid really straining to do that one more pull up, and when I feel like I'm trying too hard to eek out that last one, just drop off the bar, wait a moment, then do two more instead.
I see Corey Haim died. Hope you're not taking it too hard, Leigh.

1 comment:

  1. What?! Really?! I didnt know and I must admit, I did just get a bad feeling in my gut as I read that...... but, Im over him, well and trully. He lost his looks when he became a drug adict, is that how he died? Oh well, RIP Corey Haim.

    ReplyDelete