Saturday, January 30, 2010

R3 Day 10 - Back & Biceps

I went to the chiropractors today. Man, that guy ripped shit out of my neck. Frightening. But just like last time I walked out of there feeling a million bucks, and just destroyed Back & Biceps.
Yesterday's Insanity was good too. I nearly did it! Just fell away there at the end, but even though I was trying to keep a lid on the intensity the whole time, Shaun T just didn't let up with the pushing, so I kept finding myself going at it too hard, and have to ease up. Listen to him in a month when you can do these workouts, I kept telling myself. For now, just go at a pace that gets you through them alive.
I thought, in the spirit of my friend Stevie's blog, I would put some music up that I like every now and then. Get me thinking and talking about it. My first choice is N.E.R.D. I think Pharrell Williams is great. I love the stuff he has done with Justin Timberlake and Snoop Doggy Dogg. I wish he was around when I was kid because I feel like a kid listening to his stuff. He sings about kid's stuff. His confidence is contagious. "In Search Of..." is probably my favourite album of the 2000's, and this is my favourite song off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment