Saturday, January 16, 2010

Taking It Easy

I did X Stretch on Thursday, and that's it. It's been nice to have some free time in the evenings and not have to worry about getting my workout done. But I already feel lazy and sloppy and I'm really looking forward to getting started on my Round 3 P90X/Insanity hybrid. Plus we've got Australia's Biggest Loser coming up soon, which has pumped me up even more. I just watched the preview. They make them run a marathon! Holy shit! I swear, they are going to kill someone one day. Did you see that chick spew into a bucket in the gym? Respect. I can't wait to get stuck into it. These shows are always a refreshing reminder of how much ego gets in the way of achievement. I'll write down my schedule in the next couple of days. I start again on Thursday.
I'm going to to do them in the morning when I can. Working out in the evening is just too hard. The only hard thing about working out in the morning is getting up.
Will and I went to a driving range today. First time for Will. I bought him a little golf club and he went at it.

A nice shot capturing his form at impact. Weirdly he has his right toes off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment