Monday, January 11, 2010

R2 Day 94 - Rest

I did Yoga and Ab Ripper X yesterday, and took a break today. I think we can call this second round of P90X over. I plan to start the third round of a P90X/Insanity hybrid on Janaury 20th, which gives me a week and half off, but I will probably continue doing light workouts until then, things like stretching and yoga and a cardio workout every few days. I'll do Ab Ripper X every second day, and I'll take a before photo on the 20th too. So in the next week and a bit I want to concentrate on eating well, because not working out is no excuse to pig out, and if I eat a lot of junk then it'll just make the first couple of weeks of round 3 that much tougher.
I've decided that I'm going to climb Mount Fuji in early Summer, around June or July. It's not a really difficult climb, just long, and it's more about how you react to altitude than how fit you are, but it's a goal, and it will mean I have to buy all sorts of cool things like boots and hiking stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment