Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TGIW

This week has gone so quickly. Recovery week went so slowly and I was really looking looking forward to this week and now it is done already. Recovery week just seemed like one whole week of doing downward dog. And then bang! I did Kenpo Cardio + last night and now the week is done. I did Kenpo Cardio + last night instead of Kenpo X because it's shorter. It's much more intense, though not as much of a workout as Kenpo X. It seems a little rushed, and it's so easy to lose form. I've only got four weeks to go, so I'm not going to make a habit of this. It's just that last night I didn't get started till late and it was really humid and I didn't want to do an hour workout so I did a 45 minute one. Today I've got X Stretch which I really need, and then tomorrow it begins again with Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, then Ab Ripper X. Holy shit. I must BRING IT!
Just got word yesterday that the 3 day working week will continue until at least the end of August. Awesome. September too, I hope. It's just so nice only working 3 days a week. I think 4 days work a week is perfect - I don't really have enough to do at home to fill up four days - but I no complain. There is a new saying in the translating department; "Thank God it's Wednesday."
Thanks for reading.
Play Time

No comments:

Post a Comment