Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Partial Solar Eclipse

There's going to be a partial solar eclipse today. Here's what Will thinks will happen.

Damn. It is really cloudy and crappy today so we won't be able to see the partial solar eclipse clearly. About 80% of the sun will be eclipsed here in Nagoya, and a total eclipse happens down near Iwo Jima. Shame. It should be getting pretty dark here in half an hour or so though. I'll take a photo.
I did Cardio X instead of Kenpo X yesterday. I'm kind of bored of Kenpo now. I think the kicks are useful for strectching the hamstrings, but other than that it's just a cardio workout. Cardio X is fresh, and I enjoyed it a lot last night. I'll use this one to stay in touch while I take a bit of a break for the rest of the Summer.
Well, I went outside and had a look and took this photo.

It's pretty gloomy at the moment, but no more than a cloudy Winter's day. It's amazing how bright it is outside even though most of the sun is covered. It makes me think, the Sun; do we really need it?
Anyway, no time to ponder the deeper meaning of our place in the universe that only a cosmic event can provoke. There's a report about an automatic part shape data creation function to translate!

No comments:

Post a Comment