Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 75

The alarm went off at 5:15 and I got up and did Legs & Back. No questions asked. Strange when you consider the attitude I went to bed with last night, which was "doubtful" that I would get up and do it. But I did, and it's done now. Except for Ab Ripper X, which I will do this evening before my bath. I don't like to do it "cold", but doing Legs & Back is much easier knowing that I don't have to do Ab Ripper X right afterwards. Did a total of 68 pull-ups this morning, all with proper form. I did 210 push-ups during Chest & Back last week, a big improvement from the weeks before, so the numbers are increasing. Everything's up about 5-10%. It's good to see the progress, because I feel like it's all getting a little silly now. It's just too damn hot to be doing this, though with only a week to go of Phase three then a week of Recovery, I can't stop now.
So back at work now. How do you know it's Monday morning? Stinking hot, a crowded sardine train, a politician at the station with a loudspeaker at headache-inducing volume, a chorei about the benefits of bananas, which was interrupted by an announcement from the Personnel section telling us to wear a seatbelt when we drive. It's funny the way Japan can just intrude into my life when I'm not really thinking about it. I've got no work to do though, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment