Monday, June 29, 2009

Phase 3 underway

Hey peoples. Well, as the heading suggests, Phase 3 is well under way, and while the numbers aren't significantly better, the intensity is, and I feel a lot stronger. It's getting really hot and humid now, and I'm sweating heaps every workout. Yesterday's yoga was amazing. I have never sweated so much in my life, but I felt great doing it. I had a stiff neck and a little weekend headache, but I felt a lot better afterwards. This morning I got up and did Legs & Back. My alarm went off at 5:10, and I would have slept right through it if Junko hadn't have woken me up. So I laid in bed and the usual bullshit went through my head. If I get up and do it, I'll be glad I did. It will be done for another week. I can enjoy the day (a Monday, mind you) without having the thought that when I went home I would have to squeeze in Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X sometime after dinner. J at work will be getting up and doing it, and then make my day hell by constantly reminding me that I had to do it tonight. But on the other hand, maybe he wouldn't get up, and then I could make his day hell. But if I don't get up and do it, I can sleep another hour. So all this took about 5 minutes before I got up and did it. And I'm glad I did. As a condition of getting up and doing it, I agreed that I would not have to do Ab Ripper X immediately afterwards. I'll do it tonight. I'll take the 60 day photos tonight too.
I went to the doctors on Friday about a mole on my back that I hate and a red patch of skin on my face which comes and goes and looks like acne. I've had it for ages, and it won't go away. Turns out it's rosacea, which is inflammation of blood vessels close to the skin. Can be triggered by excessive drinking, or heat, or exercise. I got some cream for it so hopefully it'll subside a little. Or totally, which would be nice. I got some cream for the mole too, but I'm keeping an eye on it. I told the doctor that 60% of Australian men get skin cancer, but I don't think she believed me. A couple of years ago when I was in Australia I went to the doctor about the same mole, and I swear he looked at it for half a second and said "That's fine." Want to take a closer look, doc? I guess it's kind of what you want to hear, and it hasn't gotten any bigger or become painful since then, but I wish he had spent more time looking at it before he told me it was fine. I probably wouldn't have bothered about it this time if he had.
So Michael Jackson died, hey? What a freak. It's funny how all these celebs pay doctors to kill them with proscription drugs. How are these guys any different than drug dealers, and why aren't they arrested for murder? Probably because half of the population are on the same drugs. Did you know that Macaulay Culkin is the father of one of Jackson's sons? He donated his sperm. That's the rumour. There'll be plenty of them around now. He wasn't much of a man. He could sing and dance, but he also got kids drunk and slept with them, so...
Swans lost another one. Just about all over. Another error by Ted Richards under pressure, and the Crows kick away. Barry Hall punches another guy in the head for no reason. A pretty ordinary season by the Swans. I can't imagine the buildup for the Saints Geelong match. Has to be a Grand Final preview. Saints might choke in the finals though. Man, if Sydney could somehow make the eight and then play the Saints in that first week, I would fancy our chances. Ever since we just absolutely STEAMROLLED them in the prelim in 05, I just feel like we can beat them when it's important. I just hope the Bulldogs don't make the Grand Final. I don't know why, I just don't like them. I think it's Brad Johnson.
Anyway, thanks for reading. Later.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god wiling he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua send us the herbal medicine it was three bottles. I take it for three weeks instructor and this herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely I have been living for 9 months now with healthy life no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete