Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 88

Only a couple of days to go now. I did Kenpo X yesterday for the first time in a month. A sweat fest. I was strong all the way through and I enjoyed it. I've got a nice old stretch today. The other day I had core synergistics. If I had to choose one workout that I think would keep me fit if I only did that one, this would be it. It's pretty full on. I felt much stronger doing it than I did the last time I did it, which was a month ago.
Like every recovery week, it feels like an eternity since I have done any resistance training.
So it will all be over soon. I think I'll keep the blog going, but it'll probably drop off a little, especially while I'm only working three days a week. But it is a good way for my friends and family back home to keep track of what I'm doing (if anyone's reading it, that is). I wish some of them had taken up my offer six months ago to do the program with me and contribute to the blog though.
So AFL season all over for the Swans. I don't think I can bring myself to watch the Melbourne - Swans game. It will be shit. I'll watch the saints - bulldogs game instead, or maybe the Hawks Cats match (though I know who wins that one). I see there's a female commentator. Poor lady. If she's as mediocre as all of the male commentators are, she's going to be torn apart.
I'll do a larger post on Monday or Tuesday, a look back on the last nine months of working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment