Tuesday, February 9, 2010

R3 Day 20 - Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance, ARX

I have felt a little run down for a while now. I had hay fever most of last week, and I have a sore throat since Saturday. I haven't at any stage felt absolutely awful, though. It's hard to tell if I'm getting sicker or getting better. It's not enough to stop me from doing a workout, though yesterday I just felt that I have been going at it pretty hard recently and needed a day off. I haven't done Yoga for so long now, and I've skipped it for another week. Too bad.
I think I'll start taking a few more pictures of what's going on around me. Maybe it might be interesting for friends and family to see where I live or things that catch my eye. I'll have to start making a habit of carrying my camera around with me. My new mobile phone camera is pretty good, too. I took this photo at the kid's centre in Toyohashi on Saturday. How did it come out, I wonder as I type this. If it's any good I'll use it instead of my fragile, screwy digital camera.
"Tickets, please."

UPDATE: I did ARX after work, and then by the time I got home my throat was really hurting and then some aches and prickly sensations. No workout today either. Might take the day off work tomorrow if I feel like this in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment