Thursday, February 11, 2010

I think I have the plague

I'm at work today, though I really shouldn't be. I don't have many sick days left, and if we want to go to Hawaii again in March or April, then I can't afford to take too many more days off. I took yesterday off and hung out at home, watched some Lost, had a couple of naps, but I didn't feel any better at the end of the day. My throat is really sore, slight headache, aches and chills. Fuck knows what's wrong with me. I kept thinking about the English skit show Man Stroke Woman talking about "man colds" and how they are worse than the usual colds. I think I have a man cold. I'll put the video up when I get a chance. Needless to say, workouts are out of question, and will be for a couple more days yet. I think I'll keep doing Ab Ripper X every second day, but apart from that, no go. I'm not sure what I'll do yet, probably just start the week again. I'm hoping to get back into it on Saturday.
I just watched the episode of Lost that ends with the creepy shot of Libby in the mental institution with Hugo. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING IN THERE! My theory with Lost is that Hugo is in hell and everything is a delusion of his, and that this episode, "Dave" season 2, is the key to the whole show.
"No! Noooooo!"

1 comment:

  1. Keep up w/ your P90X. Check out my blog when u get a chance :) Let's motivate each other.
    http://hattorizen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete