Thursday, February 18, 2010

3Resurrection - Day 3. Chest & Back

I couldn't get up yesterday morning. I just couldn't do it. So frustrating. That meant I had to do my workout after my lesson with Nori last night, which meant I wasn't done until about 10:30. Still, it's got to be done. I decided to skip the warm-up and cool-down, which reduced the workout to a mere 40 minutes. Probably not the best thing to do, but time! I just don't seem to have enough of it now that I'm working 5 days a week. It sucks. I also had a headache yesterday morning, which a couple of aspirin took care of, but why? Not enough something? Too much something? The only difference between yesterday and every other day is that I had an extra hour's sleep. And I thought that was a good thing. Anyway, I did Chest and Back, and did it at about 80% intensity. I didn't want to go too hard after a week lay off and a cold.
Tiger's coming back! The shitstorm begins on Saturday morning. He's going to hold a press conference, but instead of answering questions, he's going to be sitting with a group of friends talking, and a camera will be there to record it. Is it going to be like that Elvis concert, just him and a bunch of friends riffin'? Jim, you have a question?
Yes, Tiger. Why wasn't holing putts to win tournaments, with thousands of people roaring, and winning millions of dollars, enough to satisfy you? Are you telling us that despite all your achievements and wealth, you still felt so incomplete and restless that, for example, you just had to fuck the waitress at your local coffee shop in your car in a church car park? And even when you got caught doing that, and were basically blackmailed into giving an interview to Men's Health, you didn't stop, but in fact became even more brazen? Did your dad know? Also, will you keep insisting on being a phony, even though everyone now knows you are a sleaze?
I watched a show on the golf channel last night, a review of the '09 season, which he dominated without winning a major. Every little snippet of interview they showed of him, I couldn't help adding at the end, ".. and now I'm going to go fuck a stripper."
My opinion? He will talk about how he will never talk about this, it is between him and his wife, he is sorry, all that. "He is looking forward to it," says his manager. WTF? He will be back at Bay Hill for Arnold Palmer's tournament, and then the Masters. He will not change. I kind of want to see how he reacts if the only thing that he has left, his golf game, leaves him too. But it won't, because he is the best ever.
Looking forward to the interview too.

No comments:

Post a Comment