Wednesday, August 12, 2009

P90 Back To Basics

I've started doing P90 again. I'm looking for something that I can stand the thought of doing while it's so warm. This is perfect because it's 30 or 40 of workout as hard or as easy as I want to make it. I did Sweat 3-4 yesterday and absolutely tore it up. I felt better than I have since about day 70 of P90X. I guess a few days of air conditioning will do that.
I went to the immigration centre the other day to pickup my re-entry visa for when I return from Australia. Every time we leave Japan, we have to get a re-entry visa beforehand in order to be able to, you guessed it, re-enter. It's a pain in the ass. $40 bucks, and a three hour round trip into the city. But it means the tickets done paid for and the visas done got, so all set. I just have to wait another 7 weeks.
Busy day today with taking Will to a river and wading and then to a bath house to get clean. It was another scorcher. The problem is that there is not a breathe of wind ever. There was a massive earthquake yesterday morning at dawn. Woke me up. It was looooong, about ten seconds. Usually they are over before you have time to wonder if the house you live in is going to collapse. Not yesterday.
I scanned this picture of Will that we took a few months ago. I think I wrote a blog about it and I said I would scan it and put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment