Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Hope Hawthorn Lose

9 minutes to go of the third quarter in the Hawks Bombers match. I don't know who wins, but I hope the Bombers smash them. All this talk about the Hawks being 'nasty'. Spare me. Bombers have just destroyed them whenever the Hawks try to get tough. Rioli is a champion. But what I mean is like when Hodge (playing injured as usual, my hero) tries to slap Loniggan, misses, and Loniggan punches him in the jaw and puts him down. Campbell Brown is upset. Oh dear. Think he might get a kick soon? Did you see those slaps he did? What a faggot. I rate Chance Bateman, Rioli, and Buddy, and I hope Roughhead goes to Sydney next year like I've heard he might. BTW this means too much to Jeff Kennett. That guy is a nutter, always has been. I thought he and Felicity split up. Anyway, bottom line. I hope the Hawks get pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment