Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cooling Down

I like this Chalean Extreme. There is so much lifting. I reckon I'm going to put on way more muscle doing this than I did doing P90X. P90X is still the shit, but This is short and heavy. 9 sets, really heavy weights. 2 criticisms though. Hard on the back! Damn. Lots of bending over. And everything seems to involve shoulder flies.
Had a really good day the other day. We went to the place where the had the World Expo a few years ago. Its a big park in the middle of nowhere now, but it's pretty good. Will played and played.
I'm half way through watching District 9. I can't think of a more original movie since Being John Malcovich. I was kind of hesitant to watch it, I thought it would be like a satirical exploration of segregation and racism etc, which it kind of is, but it's funny! Best movie I've seen this year easy.
Longer post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment