Saturday, August 8, 2009

Checking In

Damn it's hot today. High 30's. Nothing much going on. Junko took Will and Jo Jo to one of her friend's house, and I'm guessing Will spent the day playing with Kurumi-chan, the friend's daughter, in their little wading pool. Nice day for it. They are not back yet. I went and bought some undershirts at Uniqlo, some golf balls for the trip home, and a couple of drawing pads for Will. Read some Hyperion, and now typing this instead of watching people fall on their face on Youtube. Still thinking about what to do regarding working out. I was thinking about doing another round of P90 again until is cools down. Quick and easy, and should keep me in reasonable shape until I come back from Oz at the start of October. Yea, I think that's what I'll do. Starting Monday.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment