Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ChaLean Day 1

I did my first Chalean Extreme last night. I like it. It's only half an hour, there's plenty of lifting, and the emphasis is on weight, not reps. I think this will do until the end of the year, when things may get a little Insanity. Like I said, Chalean is aimed at women, so there's a lot of encouragement, and she tells me I'm worth it and I deserve to look good just about every single minute.
There is nothing at work for me to do. What I have been doing is planning my trip home, converting video files into mp4 so I can put them on my ipod, and surfing on the net. Really boring. Thank god it's Wednesday.
I was told that on a Japanese TV show recently, the host asked the audience of 50 people how many of them would die to save the lives of their children. 8 people put their hands up. What kind of people are these?

No comments:

Post a Comment