Saturday, February 28, 2009

Week 7 - No pause week

I'm just about to do Sculpt, day 3 of week 7. It's been good. No pauses, some really hard workouts, a lot of sweat. I think it was a good idea to tack on the 200 situps at the end of three workouts a week. They really hurt on Thursday, and I'll be doing them again today. My back is still a bit stiff. Definitely a weak point.
I had a rather big lunch of sandwiches about an hour ago, so I think I'll take Will to the park for a walk around, and then I'll get stuck into it. Afterwards, I'll take Will to the bath house again. Apparently he's free of charge because he's under 4. Didn't know that the first time. Looking forward to Bill Maher tonight, and the protein shake of course, even though it will make me fart like a demon.
I'll let you know how I went. BTW I know Tiger lost yesterday. He was never going to win his first tournament back. I never expected him to. He'll be winning again soon enough though.
Ok, did the workout and the situps. Sitting back watching Bill Maher. We didn't go to the bath house because Will was sleepy. Maybe tomorrow night.
Here's your Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment