Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 4 done

Week 4 done and dusted. I set my alarm for 5:10 this morning, but for some reason I woke up at 4:20. I needed to go to the toilet, but I knew that if I get up the cat would get up too, and then it wouldn't let up until I fed it. So I kind of dozed for ten minutes before the cat started kissing me. Having a wet cat nose on my lips wakes me up instantly. Briefly the thought "Feed the cat, go back to bed, do the workout tonight after work" flashed through my skull, but I slapped it down straight away. Got up, fed the cat. Junko's dad was up and ready to go to the market after his morning shit, so we said good morning and he was off. Fed the cat, and downstairs in the garage and ready to go at 4:40. Bit early, but Cardio Intervals is the longest workout (50 minutes, plus the pauses I need to get my breath back), and I could have a long shower and leisurely breakfast afterwards.
I really enjoy this workout. It's hard work, but it sure makes me sweat. 2 rounds of eleven exercises, each exercise one minute each, 20 seconds mild, 20 seconds medium, and 20 seconds intense. By the end of the first round I'm sweating and panting, and then we do it again. It's a nice one to finish the week of workouts on.
Had a shower, and made breakfast. 2 slices of bread-machine bread with homemade jam, protein + banana shake, and a bowl of porridge. Will woke up early too. Junko's coughing woke him up probably. She's got a cold, and she's the loudest cougher in the world, I swear. They come without warning. No intake of breath beforehand, just COUGH! It's hard not to tell her to shut up, but then if I was sick I wouldn't want someone to tell me to shut up. How's the empathy? Actually, I have told her to shut up a few times. But not as often as I'd like to.
So Will comes in while I'm at the computer reading the news, and he wants to watch "snake." If you go to Youtube and search for "courage fail" you can watch it. A tiny lizard jumps onto to a television presenter and this guy is paralyzed with fear for a moment and falls over. Will laughs and laughs.
I'm at work now. There is nothing to do. No work at all. There are four English translators here, and none of us have any work to do. It would make it hard to justify keeping all of us on with things as they are, except nobody knows how things are, so as long as we just tell everyone we are busy like everyone else does, then they will only suspect that we are not busy but not know for certain.
I've got the 30 day photos coming up next week. I hope to see some improvements, but I don't think I will. P90 Master is more about stamina and core strength than lifting weights, so I don't think there will be any difference. You never know though.
See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment