Monday, December 28, 2009

R2 Day 81 - Legs & Back

Let's run through the last few days for the record, because I got a little confused yesterday. Today, Legs & back. Yesterday Plyo, ARX. Day before Back & Biceps. I'm not actually sure what day this is. According to my schedule I'm on day 82, but I haven't been writing on my schedule, but using this blog to keep track of where I'm at. With all the chopping and changing, I'm a day or so out of whack. Oh well. I do know that I've got one more week of phase three, then a recovery week, then I've finished my second round of P90X. This round will have lasted about 98 days because of the extra week I added for being sick (sound like a punishment), so even though I've lost track, there's no doubt that I will do the 90 days.
My legs were a little unsteady today because of Plyo yesterday, but I broke the 100 pull up barrier again, which I'm happy about. Only one more Legs & Back to go! Having to do this workout another 12 times would be a huge hurdle to overcome if I was going to do another round of this. It is the tough one. The first round is harsh. The second is not so bad, but it's more psychological. Pressing play and hearing Tony talking about how he likes skiing, then hearing the music, and seeing Dreya and Sophia and the guy (forget his name) and I just think Ughh.
If I'm going to do something after this, I'll do a combination of Insanity and P90X, Insanity and One on One with Tony, or just Insanity.
Anyway, got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment