Friday, December 11, 2009

R2 Day 64 - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps

Yesterday I did Plyo and Ab Ripper X, and today I did Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. My push up numbers were a little down, and I have no idea why. I did as many as I could, and when I went to write it down I saw that it was always one or two less than last week. Weird. Everything else was good. My neck is really tight, and I have a bruised rib from when Will kneed me while we wrestled last night.
Next week we are having our end of year party at work. I say party, but I don't want to give you the wrong impression. It costs about $80, and it's all you can drink/eat, but again, don't want to give you the wrong impression. We only have a couple of hours, and the food usually stops after an hour, so I can never eat enough to feel full. We can't have a drink until after the boss makes his speech, so everyone just sits there with their beer in front of them waiting for ages. It's ridiculous. Plus, this year, one of the more popular office ladies, (or "OLs" as they are called here) is leaving the company, so she is having a going away party the week after. So all of the 'cool' people (again, wrong impression) have cancelled going to the official end of year party and are going to this farewell party. No one is going to both because they each cost so much. So there's only about half the people in my department going.

No comments:

Post a Comment