Tuesday, December 1, 2009

R2 Day 54 - Legs & Back

Did Legs & Back last night. 93 pull ups. Next week I'll be gunning for 100. It's weird because at the end of the workout Tony says "and some of you have done over 120 pull ups!" I used to think he was crazy. No-one could do that many. But I hope to do that many in the last Legs & Back in a month and a bit.
I've got my Japanese test on Sunday. I'm not very confident. I wasn't able to knuckle down and study hard because... well, I could give you a reason like it's boring or I'm too busy, but I won't. I just couldn't be bothered. I'm studying a little bit, but it's aimless study. I've got next July's test on my mind now, but then six months ago I had Sunday's test on my mind, and I did nothing, so... It's disappointing, but something I will have to deal with. It's just a matter of turning study into a habit.
Tiger's situation just gets worse. If, as it is suspected, his wife hit him or scratched him during a fight, then the police in Florida have to arrest her. It's law that they have to arrest anyone who they think physically abused their spouse, regardless of whether or not their spouse consents. So basically if the police look at Tiger's wounds and decide that they weren't caused by the car accident but by his wife, then she goes to jail until her case can be heard, no bail. So Tiger is refusing to meet the police because he knows the police will be looking for exactly that, and not meeting with the police just makes it more likely that she did hit him, which means she must have been really upset, which means he must be having an affair. What a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment