Friday, December 25, 2009

R2 Day 77 - Yoga, ARX

Hey, Merry Christmas everyone. I'm at work, and there's not much to do because it's the end of the year and a lot of people are taking sickies to get an early start to the holidays. Working on Christmas sucks, but at least I'm not busy. I haven't done Plyo or Ab Ripper X yet today, but I will. Pretty sure I will.
EDIT: Nup. Too tired. I did Yoga instead.
We celebrated Christmas yesterday. It was a nice day. The kids played with their presents, we ate well, generally relaxing. Except for poor Jo Jo, who has a respiratory virus. He's coughing all the time and is very wheezy. I feel really sorry for him but there's not much we can do about it. Just make sure he gets enough fluid and let him rest if we can. Poor little Joey Jo Jo.
I did Chest, Shoulder & Triceps, which is one of my favourites. Those weighted circles are killers. Burn burn burn!
I've found a TV show to carry me through this festive season. Friday Night Lights. I don't know anything about American Football, but they must take it pretty seriously in small towns in Texas if this show is any guide. The high school teams even have full-time coaches! Assistant coaches! The money must be incredible. Good show.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Jimmy-boy. Check out steam because there are some good bargains to be had.

    ReplyDelete