Tuesday, December 8, 2009

R2 Day 61 - Legs & Back

Legs & Back. I was one pull up short of cracking the ton, but I couldn't have done another pull up to save my life. Wow, 99 pull ups. Crazy times.
So I had my Japanese test yesterday. I had flashbacks to my year 12 exam where it also struck me half way through that test that I should have studied more. There were times when I would get three or four questions that I was sure I knew the answer to and I would think Hey! I'm going to pass! and then I would hit a bump and be guessing the next four. So it's going to be a close thing. But what if I do pass? I'll be like, wow, now I can relax and take my time and ease back on the study. Probably the best result is for me to just fail so it can spur me to get of my ass and study more. I had a beer with dinner last night to celebrate. A Sapporo Classic, only sold in Hokkaido. My Father-in-law picked up a can for me while he was there last week. First beer I've had since I got back from Australia, and the best beer I've ever had.
The test was in Toyohashi, my old stomping ground. In the room where I took the test there were 220 people, and only 3 of us were whities. A miserable looking young lady and a young dork. Most people were Chinese or Philippine. And all of them were young. I would have been close to the oldest person there. I don't know what they do here. I think all the Philippine chicks are going to be looking after the ancient Japanese living dead, which should be fun for them, but the others? Dunno. Working in factories? They're not taxi drivers or convenience store workers yet. It's still weird to walk into a convenience store or catch a taxi and know that I am the one who can't speak the language.
On the November the 8th I wrote the following. "You won't see Tiger taking steroids or involved in a nightclub shooting or smoking bongs." Now I'm not so sure. You might. You might see him go on a shooting rampage, or trying to dry hump your mother. God knows what he's capable of, how many women he's shagged, how many sex videos there are ready to surface. That's the next step, isn't it. The sex video. Him taking drugs and having a threesome or something. I told my friend this morning, I feel like a sixteen year old girl who has just found out George Michael is gay. I'm shattered.
I heard he is going to be on Oprah soon. He has to go on there and just lay it all bare, get it all out. Then he has to divorce his wife and start again, because his life is a sham.

1 comment:

  1. There, there Jim. Tiger is only human..... Ill let you in on my obsession with Chris Martin if you would like?! XX

    ReplyDelete