Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Recovery Week Again

Oh man, so busy at work. I'm being handed report after report and each of them take ages to do, I feel like I'm being raped in the face! (A "Hamlet 2" reference, I wouldn't just say that. Funny movie.) But it's Recovery week and I've got some new stuff to look forward to. Here's the schedule for you schedule wonks out there.
Wednesday (today) - X Stretch.
Thursday - Yoga X. 90 minutes of Yoga. It is time. Hooooly shit.
Friday - Cardio X. I haven't done this one before, and it's not really part of the P90X standard schedule, but I thought I'd try it out.
Saturday - Kenpo X+. Yea baby. +. = more. One of the new videos Tony made for P90X graduates. Actually, it's shorter that Kenpo X, but more intense.
Sunday - One on One with Tony - Recovery 4 results. This is the newest lineup of exercises, and it's from the series I took the 45 minute Yoga workout I've been using. A mix of strecthing, light cardio, and light resistance.
Monday - Core Synergistics.
Tuesday - 45 minute Yoga.
Wednesday - X Stretch again.
This replaces the rather dull Recovery week scheduled. It also exposes me to other workouts that I might consider doing when I'm working out a post-P90X regimen, which, for a few months anyway, will be less intensive, both physically and time-wise. More like maintenance.
From tomorrow until the scheduled end of P90X (28 July), my main priorities will be form and results. I will pay more attention to what I eat, and to getting the absolute most I can out of myself in the workouts.
Anyway, got to do some work or I might have to come in tomorrow (a Thursday. Can you imagine working on a Thursday?! Intolerable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment