Monday, April 26, 2010

Round 3: Day 33 - Insanity Insane Abs

Another glorious weekend of weather. This really is the best time of year in Japan. Clean air, green trees, people out and about. Will and I hung out on Saturday. It's turning into our day together. We went to the castle and had ice-cream, hung out at the library, rode the bicycle around town. I made us pizza for lunch too.
I'm reading Galileo's Dream by Kim Stanly Robinson, and really enjoying it. I did my honours thesis on KSR's Mars Trilogy. Did you kow that? Do you even care? I called it "The Ecologics of KSR's Mars Trilogy", and it was an exploration of a lot of things, mainly how Mars has always been a literary landscape for competing environmental theories. I know, I can't believe no-one would hire me after I graduated either.
Workouts going well. Getting stuck into month 2 of round 3: With A Vengeance. Insanity on Saturday, which wore me out, and Chest & Back yesterday. Insane Abs tonight. Good times. Fitness Ninja had a good point. It might be about time I tried to reduce the number of pushups and pullups I do by adding weight.
Anyway, a little busy at work today, for a change. Must get back to it.
Where was I? Oh yes.
"Click [OK], then [Next]."
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment