Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Round 3: Day 20 - P90M Cardio Intervals

Done it! I have finally gotten up to date with Lost. Now I have to wait a whole week for each new episode like every other sucker in the world. I like the new season a lot, but I'm a bit sad that John Locke is... not the same. He does seem much happier in the other dimension, but apparently Desmond is going to show him it's not where he's supposed to be, or something like that. Hugo has really come into his own this season. I loved it in the other week's episode with Richardo when Richardo was under the tree screaming "Does the offer still stand? Does the offer still stand?" Basically offering to give his soul to the diablo after more than a hundred years working against him. A real heavy moment. Then Hugo appears from the jungle. "What offer, dude?" Is there anything else he could possibly have said? No. Great stuff.
Last night I did P90 Master Cardio Intervals. This is one of my favourite workouts, which is why I included it in this round to take the place of an Insanity workout. It's longer than an Insanity workout, and I would say just as hard. A few more chances to catch my breathe, that's probably the main difference. Tony is in a good mood, but Dreya's there too. How many workouts is she in? More Pam, less Dreya, please. I really like the P90 Master series. I'm not sure why more people don't use it. It's a little less intense that a P90X workout, but that's a good thing sometimes. But this Cardio Intervals workout craps all over Kenpo X or Cardio X, and is very similar to Core Synergistics with a bit of Plyo thrown in there. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment