Monday, September 6, 2010

Round 4.1 Days 4, 5, 6

Went for a run on Saturday. It was 38 degrees, so I waited until late afternoon to do it. 6 x 400 with 2 minute breaks in between. I was trying to run POSE style, keeping off my heels. It feels really good, but hard on the calves which are not used to it. If I revert back to the normal style I feel sluggish and short, which is sometimes how I feel when I'm running poorly. Anyway, I couldn't find a cheap wristwatch with a stop watch so I had to use my phone to keep time, and I messed it up. I was able to measure the last 400 metres, which I ran at 1:42, so I'll use that as a time to beat next time.
Yesterday was X Stretch, which I was looking forward to, but never managed. Too many things to do, too much football to watch. I'm glad Geelong lost. Kind of over them. If they're good enough, which they are, they'll be in the Grand Final, but it would be nice to see a couple of new teams in there. Bulldog are finished, and that's why it's so important for the Swans to beat Carlton. I have watched the first quarter, and we are playing well, but Cartlon are hanging in there. Wow, if we can win, then beat the Bulldogs, who knows... We did roll St Kilda in '05 to get in the Grand Final. We won't beat Collingwood though, regardless.
Then this morning I did Shoulders & Arms. No dramas.
Weekend shit file: 4 cans of coffee, 1 can of Coke, 2 Kitkats, 1 ice-cream.
EDIT: OMG what a match. The Swans have given me some great moments the last few years, and that was another one. GO SWANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment