Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 7 & 8

Fire Up Your Abs the other day was pretty good. Not too strenuous, but the last round got me sweating. And the 900 m swim last night was pretty cruizy. 6 lots of six laps. Funny, three weeks ago I struggled to swim four laps in a row, now I can do 6 x 6.
At the pool there were two swimmers (me and another guy) and four lifeguards.
My bike motor is making a pretty loud clicking noise each rev. I usually listen to my ipod while I'm riding, but I can still hear it. Tick tick tick tick. I might take it to a mechanics this weekend.
Fear is compelling me to study Japanese, fear of finally getting contacted by IBM and the flunking the Japanese section of the interview. You know that little voice that says, "Hmmm, it might be best if you didn't leave this to chance, do a little preparation even though it appears the interview might not happen", the voice that competes with the other voice that says, "Ah, fuck it". There's always voices in my head telling me to do stuff.
*Just got a mail from IBM. No good, as expected. They wanted a native Japanese. Anyway, I'll keep at the study so I'm a little more confident going into Japanese interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment