Friday, August 19, 2011

Autumn 2011 - "I got dis"

I'm as flat as a tack from the job hunting failures, Richmond rolling the Swans and all but crushing our finals chances, the life-sapping nature of the weather, and being back at work after a week's holiday, but I'm going to start a 90-day round tonight with an 800 m swim. I did a kilometer last week, but it ruined my neck, and was probably over doing it a little.
I have done very little exercise since I hurt my back a month ago. That was after a two week break, so I haven't done much at all for six or seven weeks. Time to get back into it.
Swim Thursday, stretch Friday, then Arms, a run (starting at 4 km, working up to then staying at 8), then Chest Back and shoulders, a rest, the one Rev Abs workout called "Fire Up Your Abs". That's the week.
I come in at 84.5 kilograms, the heaviest I have ever been. I like feeling strong and heavy, but I have seen the tone disappear in the last month. This should sort it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment