Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 7

So it's 20 years since Nevermind. Holy shit. I remember driving to Rosebud with Adam and Craig and Max listening to it over and over, and we all loved it straight away. By the time Kurt Cobain was dead I had moved on to the British pop, then a few years later to techno, and then that pretty much did it for me with music.
I have given up on the Lee Child's book. I'm four chapters in, but I've already worked out the two twists so far in the story ages before the protagonist did, which can't be good. Harlen Coben is the best popular thriller writer around. I'll get one of his books next, I think.
Chest, Back, and Shoulders on Monday was good. I didn't go crazy, just focused on form, and didn't really push it. Next week I hope to get a couple more reps in for each exercise. I'm feeling it today though, two days later. Yesterday I had my rest day. Got the Rev Abs workout tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment