Saturday, September 19, 2009

Poor Old Doggies

Has there ever been a team that is so consistently a goal not good enough? I found myself barracking for the Bulldogs, but in the end I wanted to see the Saints in the Granny.
I missed the workout yesterday. We had to work five days this week (!) so I was pretty buggered last night. I had a good sleep and a big breakfast and did burn circuit 3 and Ab Ripper X and I'll do a cardio tonight when Will has gone to bed. Hopefully the other game will be up tonight and I can watch that, but I doubt it. I'm not sure if it's a day game and a night game. Usually it's a day game, yea? Hope the Cats win.
I'm flying in to Melbourne Friday morning and staying at my sister's house Friday night and then Saturday lunch heading down to Mikkas for the Grand Final festivities. In a week it'll be half time and I'll have a beer buzz on and kicking the footy with my mates. How good is that? Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment